NSNA Friends of Children Award Nomination
Special recognition is awarded to individuals or groups, to recognize outstanding leadership and contributions to programs or leadership in the community that positively influences the health of Nebraska school children.
NSNA AWARDS NOMINATION FORM
- Name and title of individual you are nominating
- Telephones: work ( ) home ( ) mobile/pager ( )
- Email: work ( ) home ( )
FRIENDS OF CHILDREN AWARD
Groups can be nominated for the Friends of Children Award. Nomination must be by a NSNA member. Please use a separate form for each person you nominate. This form must be completed, signed and dated.
Nominations MUST be sent by May 15, 2017 to the address below:
- Incomplete or late nominations will not be considered.
- Please describe why you think this person qualifies for the award.
- My candidate has been notified of this nomination: yes no
- Member signature date
- Telephone number email
- Please attach a nomination letter outlining why this person or group should receive the award.
SEND COMPLETED NOMINATION FORM TO: