Free Webinar-Bed Bugs: Considerations for Healthcare Providers
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 | 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
Followed by a live Q&A session 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Bed bugs can infest just about anywhere. There are unique considerations to be mindful of as healthcare providers and social service professionals address their clients' health concerns while providing a safe and healthy living environment.
This webinar will prepare you to—
- Understand unique aspects to managing bed bugs in a healthcare setting;
- Identify bed bugs and their harborages;
- Determine protocols for transporting individuals with bed bugs and preventing bed bugs from infesting other clients and their homes.
- Jill Hardy, RN, Infection Prevention and Control Nurse, The University of Kansas Health System
- Jody Gangloff-Kaufmann, PhD., Community IPM Coordinator, New York State IPM Program
- Marcia Anderson, PhD., Center for Integrated Pest Management, U.S. EPA